I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Out of my Pinterest Closet: Summer Fashion

 Ladies... It's summer and I believe this calls for another what to wear blog! I will help with what's hot and what's not, and perfect finds! Anyways, to start things off, I usually base my wardrobe on these types of styles, and I picked some that any girl can pull out of her closet. So, let's begin!

I'm sooo in love with this! The shoes and matching bag are a PERFECT complement to the dress. Any shape, or size lady could totally pull this off with ease... I love the colors' contrast with the black in the dress giving the whole look a different style.

Here's one that every girl can pull out of her closet. A tank and a simple mid thigh skirt! It's perfect for a normal day, and with a little help from added jewelery, a classy look as well!

Some of you may turn your nose up at this but I think  this look is absolutely brilliant! Not too classy with the shirt, but just enough to complete the style. Brilliant.

What's hot: Ruffles and white. What's not: flowery neon colors. Any type of girl could sooo pull this off.

What's hot: Mint green/blue What's not: yellow I'm extremely in love with these it's ridiculous.

What's trending: high waisted shorts and polka dots! This style is a perfect mix of colors, not too bright but not too dull.

What's trending: light pinks. This is perfect for a day out or a night out! So simple and darling!

One of my favorite bathing suits. It's not granny-ish but not too revealing. This is so smart! This is definitely going to be shown off buy yours truly..

Finally, any girl can wear a plain tank and a tight little skirt. Skirts like this are trending now and is such a staple for girls!

I hope you all liked my little what to wear, and contact me if you want to see more!

Until Next Time,
Madison
XOXO