I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

College as of Late

 I haven't blogged since March! Wwwhhhaaattt?! I know, I have been busy with adult stuff; trying to act like I know what I'm doing. Being adultish is hard, ya know? 
 Anyways, I packed up my piece of home and hauled my little self all the way over to Arizona! I moved into my dorm at Grand Canyon University with five other girls and started classes the next week! My roomies are such a dream and absolutely adore them! 
 I'm currently studying to achieve my bachelor in biology with an emphasis in pre med. Classes are going well and I'm making so many new friends! I am, however, melting in this AZ heat! Oh my!
 I flew home the first chance I got and soaked in the non-hellish weather and snuggled my pup! 
 I'm now on my fifth week here and I'm still trying to adjust, but over all doing pretty good! A dorm tour is coming I promise but I have to clean up the reoccurring mess I make on a daily basis. 
 More blogs to follow my dear readers!

Teaching my papa how to FaceTime

I usually get daily pictures of my pup


My fam support GCU all the way from Cali 

My roomies from left to right: Marisa, Afton, Ashleigh, me, Carrissa, and our RA Cloe

Breakfast in thunder ally

AZ has a cupcake atm that is open 24/7! 

We all went shopping and I got to play dress up in a gorgeous wedding dress


A roomie outing!



Until Next Time,
Madison
XOXO