I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

College Girl Year 2

  What a hot minute it has been! I have missed you all since March and I'm ready to connect with you beautiful babes again. Since we last spoke I completed my first year of college, moved back home for the summer, worked like a mad person and moved back for my second year. Man, I am a busy bee these days! Hence the lack of posts.
 So, what have I been up too? Doing adult things mostly. The kind that requires cooking, cleaning and  shopping. You know, the boring stuff. I have been able to have some fun weekends here and there, getting my groove on and such. I know, not very interesting huh? College changes you, my friends. Anyways, here are some pictures I have collected over the course of this year.

Happy Tuesday!


 


















Until Next Time,
Madison 
XOXO