I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Marisa's Birthday Part I

Well kiddos, my roommate turned 19 last Saturday! Whhhaaaatttt??? I know, she's the baby of the apartment. Room 320 likes to celebrate birthdays and basically any holiday we can around here. Marisa was so lucky to fly home for her birthday so we had to celebrate on Tuesday with our beloved neighbors. Lot's of food, decoration and cake! What else does a girl need, am I right?! Now, as you can notice, the title of today's blog is only part 1. We are celebrating agian on Saturday, us girls (and a few guys) are going out on the town and are going to have some fun.
 Marisa is such a unique human we have celebrate more than once!









Until Next Time,
Madison 
XOXO