I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Monday, March 6, 2017

20 years

  Well, dear readers, as of last Wednesday I am finally 20 years old! I still remember being in middle school wishing I was around this age, in terms of freedom and such. Who knew that "freedom" requires money???
   I was super spoiled this year for my birthday; waking up to five bouquets of flowers and chocolate just waiting for me on my car. I did have to work that day, but it was perfectly steady and not too insane. Of course, I had to treat myself to a manicure! I can't go around town with gross looking nails at this age, ya know?! We had dinner at South Gate and I was presented with a FitBit amongst other items. I have been wanting one for awhile now for my distance running, and what a cool thing to have! It does practically everything. I also, later on, got new (and much needed) running shoes as well! We may be seeing a half marathon in the near (but not sooo near) future!
   Finally, I got surprised with a trip to Monterey! Of course, the aquarium and Cannery row were included. We also took the 17-mile drive and saw the most pristine beaches! For dinner, we went to Passionfish which was amazing with the food and wine! It will definitely be a restaurant to note.
  I was sooo spoiled this year for turning 20, which makes me so excited for the big 2-1! ;) Thank you to everyone who went out of their way to make my day special and I truly feel appreciated!








Until Next Time,
Madison
XOXO