I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Sense of Summer

 It seems like God finally gave us a break from all the rain and cold, handing us some nice sunshine! Runs are extra sweaty and my allergies are basically out of control but as long as its nice weather I really can't complain! I was given some motivation this year to start a garden so I picked up a couple of supplies and planted a variety of veg and I am also attempting to grow some chamomile to make my own blend of tea. I'll have to get back to you on how it goes.
 Hammock weather is also upon us, as I am writing to you from one in my back yard (courtesy of allergy medicine). I am also hoping for a nice tan or some braveness to show the little tan I do have! We are currently in the works of a camping trip and lots of water activities, which is something I have been dreaming of since October. I can't help myself I do love summer and all that goes along with it. This weather also makes me miss my Papa a little extra because this was the season for tomato growing and afternoons watching westerns. Most days I wish I could just drive over to his house and take refuge from the extra things of life.
 Anyways, thank you for reading my thoughts via a hammock! Go through on your bathing suit and soak up the sun!





Until Next Time,
Madison
XOXO