I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Girls Night Out: From Indian Lakes

 You. Guys. My wish came true and From Indian Lakes added Fresno to their second tour! They could quite possibly be my favorite band, so I swooped on those tickets the second they went live. When I was in college in Phoenix back in the fall I was so lucky to be able to see them there on their first tour for their latest album and that was a beyond amazing show!
 I grabbed Mia and my friend Sarah and we went to the show at Strummer's, for a little girls night out. The first band, Queen of Jeans, really blew us away and got us pretty pumped. FIL came on and played ALL of my favorite songs, rocked our socks off and had everyone singing along. The only setback was an extreme moshpit that got out of control with people literally slamming into us. However, the show was great, my girls are great, FIL is great and Joey V is God's gift to this good Earth. Amen!








Until Next Time,
Madison
XOXO