I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Your 2015 Yosemite Lady Badgers Soccer Team

 Well my lovely (and patient) viewers, I'm retiring from my long hiatus and jumping right back into the blogosphere! This being my senior year and all fitting soccer and blogging all in one day was not going to fit so one had to pause for a bit. I know, what a bore and lame excuse!
 On the bright side, my soccer season has been quite a great couple of months and we worked hard to get to the playoffs, which we succeeded in doing. On our last league game day I rounded up all of my lovely Varsity ladies and furiously snapped pictures, all of which I was not in (missed the memo on making a effort to look semi human) but my team was a dream in letting me boss them around for pictures. I do apologize for my sad attempt at hoping my iPad camera would get those "prime" shots but let me tell you, all my friends were instant models while I was capturing all these great moments!














Aren't they just GORGEOUS?! Cheers to a great season!


Until Next Time,
Madison
XOXO