I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Leading a Christian Life with Tarot Cards

 Let me just start off saying that I love my relationship with Jesus Christ. I love that I can go to church and feel my connection with Him and join in worship. I also feel that my relationship with Him can not at any time be broken, that being said I feel no shame in using tarot cards. They are not black magic nor which craft but used as a insight of the great life we live. I also understand that with in the Bible, it goes against said things. I do however, believe in karma, meditation and holistic medicine. I also embrace chakra and aura practices as well.
 If someone were to ask me what my religion is I would tell them the truth that I am a Christian. Although that is my denomination I will not turn away from every different beliefs other than my own and the ones I share with my church. I believe that Jesus Christ has lead me down a road that has worked for people in the past while staying true to their faith, and I believe I do not sin when I practice tarot. In all honesty it has helped me lead a happier and healthier life, something Jesus wants for all of us.
 I encourage my friends to try meditation and tarot in hopes that they will enjoy as do I. It is something that enriches my life and does not at any time harm it. When family and people that I know gasp at the fact that I do "such things" it doesn't make me mad or hurt because they are happy and healthy with what they are doing and so am I just in a more different way. I believe it is entirely okay to search or learn about different cultures and religions and practice them at your own pace. What only matters is what you truly believe in and what makes you happy.

Thus said, Namaste' my friends.




Until Next Time,
Madison
XOXO