I am and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Turning 18

 You all are now reading the words of an adult! Crazy am I right?! I seriously still feel like I'm seventeen, not at all a adult. I have yet to buy the celebratory pack of cigarettes (i of course will not use them) and lotto ticket. Celebrating my birthday this year was a total dream. My loving friends came over Saturday to walk with me into adulthood and then on my birth day my friend and I went to go see 50 Shades of Grey (i read all of the books) followed by dinner and a little bit of retail therapy. If you would like to see my previous post on 50 Shades click here.
 Of course now that I am at such a age I understand all of the responsibilities that go with it. I have got lots of advice with the coming of this new age and I'm grateful. Thank you to all of my family and friends who made my day a great one! I sign off for now, I have LOTS of new books to dive into! Happy Tuesday babes!







Until Next Time,
Madison
XOXO